Sunday 17 November 2013

I'm new at blogging

As the title reads, I am indeed new at blogging. My blog, as for now, will have a minimalist look. The reason simply being because... I have absolutely no idea how to decorate my blog fancily. I humbly admit I am not equipped with such knowledge to make my blog prettier. But minimalist is good, simplicity is good. Hehe.

Anyways, I'm not the most hardworking person, I often forget I even have a blog. I have a diary, and I do write there, and hence, you can deduce from that fact is that, yes, I am quite technologically-behind. But I have created this blog for a purpose which is to voice out, express, vent, muse, babble, and ramble about everything and anything, but mostly about Islam and myself as a Muslim. (Hence, the title.)

It's weird blogging. It's like talking to air. Virtual air.

This is Cee signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment