Saturday 7 December 2013

Hijabs & necklaces

السلام عليكم 


Hi! How is everyone doing? The weather here in Malaysia has been rainy! It is the monsoon season & we here on Malaysian shores have been seeing a lot more rain in the past few days. This weather has also been perfect for fevers, flus, and colds. I myself am on the road to recovery from a very bad throat infection. Alhamdulillah, I'm glad to say I'm 85% recovered. I hope everyone'sj healthy, I know it's also the winter season for some, so, I hope everyone's keeping warm.

I was supposed to post something prior to this actually, but as I was just about to post what I've written, this app crashed (I was writing on my iPad) & it left me devastated cos it was a really good sharing post. But, nonetheless, I'll try to write up something similar to it in a few days & share it here.

Anyways, coming back to business, I just want to share this fashion statement that I have been wearing a lot lately, which is the necklace. If you think that hijabis can't rock the necklace, well, I'm afraid that you are wrong! Wearing a necklace or necklaces is perfect with a hijab & I've seen countless of hijabis doing it & they look absolutely stunning! 

One thing that has been bothering me is that some sisters wear their hijabs over their chests in order for their necklace to be seen. Now, read this very clearly, I am not saying it is wrong, but the sole reason to wear the hijab is to cover our modesty and when you wear your hijab over your chest, it kind of defeats the purpose, especially if you have been blessed with... A voluptuous chest. If however you're thin or are quite flat-chested, I don't see why you can't wear your hijab high because the shape of your chest can't even be seen, but when you are wearing a tight top or you're bigger chested, I suggest you wear your hijab over your chest. It will look better, if I may say so myself =)

Right, now tat I've gotten that off my chest(pun intended) this is me rocking the necklace-over-the-hijab look, & frankly, I won't wear it any other way =)








I prefer rocking my necklace over my hijab cos I am a curvy girl & usually wear my hijab over chest anyways.

Hope you find these helpful =) For those interested, I bought my necklace at Diva London but I'm not sure whether they still have them on them on the shelf.

Again, you can add me on my Instagram: @czuhalmi, I do follow back =)

This is Cee signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment